Critical global developments with particular regard to terrorist threats, political strife, strikes, criminal activity, aviation incidents and health outbreaks
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
Security Threat Level Explanation
Security threat levels range from 1 (Very Low) to 5 (Very High) and are determined using a comprehensive system that utilizes both qualitative and quantitative analysis. The primary factors used to determine a location’s security threat level are Armed Conflict, Crime, Demonstrations/Strikes, Ethnic/Sectarian Tensions, Graft/Corruption, Kidnapping, Political Instability, Government Restriction and Terrorism.
Hot Spots Report
- "calls for an unauthorised protest in Sanabis, starting at 6:45pm
- "calls for an unauthorised protest in Diraz, starting at 8pm
"On Friday 4 November:
- "calls for an unauthorised protest in Karranah, starting at 4pm
- "calls for an unauthorised protest in Barbar, starting at 7pm"