By Maria Todd
CEO & Founder
Mercury Healthcare International
In this timely and informative workshop, I share best practices of forward-thinking health and wellness tourism destinations from around the world. With more destinations than ever competing for patients -- often the same visitors -- it's crucial to figure out your strongest niche, develop it, and "defend" your offering with excellent branding, messages that win the hearts and minds of potential visitors, great service and infrastructure on arrival and fair and transparent pricing. I share fresh concepts and perspectives that inspire you rethink the way you market and develop your health and wellness tourism destination to the corporate medical travel benefits buyer.
HOW THE SMART HEALTH AND WELLNESS DESTINATIONS ARE GETTING AHEAD WITH OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE MEDICAL TOURISM
Bring this Workshop to Your Destination in 2017
Maria Todd is planning her schedule now to bring this and other workshop titles to health and wellness tourism destinations across the USA and abroad.
This workshop is available live, in person or as a webcast.
Who should attend this event?
- Cities, towns, municipalities: elected officials, senior staff, department heads, urban and regional planners
- Destination management/marketing organizations (staff, boards, membership)
- Chambers of commerce
- Downtown associations
- Economic development agencies
- Medical associations
- Hotel associations
- Health tourism clusters (both established and those just recently formed)
- Health facilities
- Rehab facilities
- Thermal waters resorts and commercially-developed natural spring operators and managers
- Travel agents and agencies
- Tour operators
Talk with us about health and wellness destination development options
Mercury Advisory Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mercury Healthcare International