Imagine Life Without Hip or Knee Pain
Dinner with the Doctor
Gregory J Hicken, MD FAAOS,
Board-certified, Mayo Clinic Fellowship-trained
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Surgeon
is a leading robotic joint replacement authority.
Dr Hicken will present an information-packed, factual contrast and comparison of the robotic total and partial knee and hip replacement options in Southern Utah.
Invite a companion and join us for a delicious, fully-hosted, three-course dinner, courtesy of St George Surgical Center, at Magleby’s in St George.
Dr. Hicken will explain the advantages of robotic-assisted precision and accuracy for implant placement, balancing, and alignment.
You’ll learn about:
- the types of implants being used in Southern Utah
- understand the materials of which the different implants are made
- learn about the radiation exposure required for surgical planning
- the use of low / non-opioid pain management and multi-modal pain management, a technique he helped pioneer
- how long it usually takes to return to your active lifestyle and independence
- advanced options for infection control and wound care
- and more!